Financial Analyst Intern
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
As Financial Analyst Intern at GründerAtelier, you will support our startups in analysing their market, prepare solid business models and reshape their financial forecasting. This is the basis for the creation of captivating pitch decks, which will help founders to present themselves to our capillary network of investors.
As Covid-19 brought many challenges for all of us, we offer you the possibility to work on a fully remote basis, so that you can help us directly from your home!
If you are interested in expanding your connections and getting a deeper insight in the world of VCs, Business Angels and other investors, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Research markets and find new interesting business opportunities
- Analyse business ideas evaluating pitch decks and financial plans
- Build strategic concepts and prepare slide decks for discussion
- Create or adjust financial plans and go-to-market plans
- Develop and refine pitch decks for our portfolio companies
- Graduated/About to graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- Previous experience working in finance, market research or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of Google Spreadsheet and Google Slide
- Analytical mind and ability to organize your work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in the Startup world
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Help young companies to scale and fulfill their investment needs
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in banking, consulting and private equity
- Expand your network within the Startup and Venture Capital scene
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in terms of where and when to work: all that matters to us is what you deliver!