Online Marketing Intern
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
As Online Marketing Intern, you will take an important part in building our company’s brand online, as well as the one of our portfolio companies. You’ll be responsible for implementing communications plans, closely collaborating with Digital Marketing agencies and creating engaging content to bring our brand image to the next level.
By writing insightful blog articles, you will get to know more about topics related to Startups, Venture Capital and interesting new markets.
You will have the chance to learn how to use a broad range of social media channels effectively as well as understanding the needs of our portfolio ventures.
As Covid-19 brought many challenges for all of us, we offer you the possibility to work on a fully remote basis, so that you can help us directly from your home!
If you are a digital native and you are both creative and analytical, then you’re the perfect fit for us!
- Develop and implement the communication strategy for our social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter and our Blog
- Manage day-to-day social media activities and create new content to boost our digital presence
- Help us establish and shape our brand within the startup world
- Work cross-functionally with Digital Marketing agencies and graphic designers
- Write insightful articles for our blog releasing the latest industry news
- Enrolled in your studies of Business, Marketing or similar
- Experience working with social media marketing platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium)
- Eye for design and good storytelling
- Excellent content creation skills as well as writing blog articles
- Experience in photo/video editing is a plus
- Interest in the Startup world, entrepreneurial mindset and proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Help young companies boost their online brand and build a reliable image
- Take part in our journey in building up great companies
- Work together with driven founders and creative minds
- Learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in banking, consulting and private equity
- Expand your network within the Startup and Venture Capital scene
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in terms of where and when to work: all that matters to us is what you deliver!