Talent Acquisition und Employer Branding
GründerAtelier is a creative space where high-potential Startups find the knowledge, funding and guidance for a successful launch. We partner with ambitious minds creating a prosperous environment, where the most innovative ventures can thrive.
Our focus lies on those ideas at the frontier of innovation – by bringing in our expertise in finance and entrepreneurship as well as our reliable connections, we make sure that promising Startups can meet impactful investors, to reach their goals and scale.
GründerAtelier is more than a company builder – we partner with creative entrepreneurial minds to help them realize their ideas, to fulfill their investment needs and scale.
As a Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Intern, you will take the important role of contributing to laying the foundation of our company by looking out for the best talents on the market. You will be responsible for managing the 360-degree recruitment process, starting from writing appealing job descriptions to managing the whole candidate experience. You will build our employer brand, boosting our company’s image to the outside and attracting best talents. Further, we trust you in consulting our portfolio ventures in building up their hiring processes from scratch and establishing a well organized recruitment plan.
You will have the chance to learn how to build up great teams, bringing in your expertise to grow together with our venture!
As Covid-19 brought many challenges for all of us, we offer you the possibility to work on a fully remote basis, so that you can help us directly from your home!
If you are communicative, outgoing and you’re looking for an environment where to grow your recruitment skills, then you’re the perfect fit for us!
- Work side-by-side with the founders to understand their hiring needs and how to implement a successful recruitment plan
- Create captivating job descriptions in line with GründerAtelier’s strategy
- Screen and Direct search to find the best talents across platforms
- Conduct Interviews, screening for cultural and motivational fit
- Evaluate candidates and provide feedback, ensuring best candidate experience
- Be the reference contact for each candidate throughout the recruitment process
- Establish fruitful partnerships with universities, institutions and take part in recruiting events
- Boost GründerAtelier’s employer brand, making our venture attractive by reflecting our company values
- Graduated/About to graduate in Human Resources, Management, Psychology or a related field
- Prior work experience in HR and Recruitment (experience in a Startup is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and empathetic nature
- Familiar with Applicant tracking systems and direct sourcing on LinkedIn
- Strong organization and execution skills
- Passionate, charismatic and enterprising personality
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
What’s in it for you:
- Learn how to build great teams of talented and driven people
- Take part in our journey building up great companies
- Learn from our diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in psychology, human resources and management
- Expand your network within the Startup scene
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in terms of where and when to work: all that matters to us is the quality of your work!